Thursday 19 January 2012

More Downtime and SOPA




So its 5:45pm and I just get to my pc to play some tor. And I get the message above. Wow really?

1.1.0a Patch Notes - 1/19/2012


Operations


Karagga’s Palace

Fixed an issue that caused assigned loot bags in Karagga’s Palace to distribute items with class inappropriate stats.

PvP


Ilum

Players can no longer enter the opposing faction’s safe base area, thus preventing players from continually "camping" the other faction's base.
Turrets inside faction bases were not intended to be destroyed and are now immune to damage.
The population cap for instances of Ilum has been reduced to improve performance.
Implemented optimizations to improve performance on Ilum.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

Loading screens no longer appear when other players spawn nearby.


Was this really worth several hours of downtime? I feel like I'm paying for a game which is never available to play. Not only is this not worth patching on a day that isn't the usual patch/maintainableaintinence day (which google still doesn't correct for me) but until 8:30pm gmt? you have to be having a laugh?

SOPA
As you may know there was a blackout yesterday in protest of SOPA, I know not many people visit this blog but I put in my effort by blacking out for the day.

For those of you who don't know, SOPA is bad and will destroy the internet as we know it, go to http://americancensorship.org/ for more info.


Powertech

Back to tor, I re-rolled Powertech, I cant be bothered with my marauder any more, I have too much fun as a Powertech. I've gone shield tech so will be a tank, and currently level 23.

Here is a picture of a pretty boat I took on Balmora while levelling my PT.


Stay Frosty
-Professor Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment