Friday 6 January 2012

SWTOR: Disco Bubble and Captain Bryn


As you know this week I started a Sith Sorcerer after being told it had Disc Priest similarities.

Disco Bubble

Well today I reached level 14 and got what seems to be my alternative to my disco bubble Power Word: Shield. Well from what it seems it is a shield of electrickery and is named Static Barrier. From what I can tell it also has its similar Weakened Soul effect of which the name escapes me right now... I like this though, I'm looking forward to more levels.

Captain Bryn

So while levelling my marauder a week or two back, I stumbled across this NPC who had a Welsh accent, I loved this guy so much that when I went back levelling my Sorcerer I had to get it on video, its in two parts, first part is picking up the quest, second is handing it in. Although I did things slightly differently this time, last time I didn't know much about my choices for dark side and light side, this time he didn't shout at me which wasn't quite as entertaining.

But here he is in all his glory, Captain Bryn.

Part 1 - Collecting the mission.



"Mad scientist type. Likes weapons. Cyborgs. Droids. Ergonomic Chairs..." epic just epic.

Part 2 - Returning after the mission.




If you value time, skip this paragraph, I don't want any "well there's 30 seconds of my life I wont get back"
Well off to bed with me, spent another several hours waiting for server maintenance today... And OH MY GOD GOOGLE CHROME! I admit I cannot spell the word "maintenance" and the amount of times I have tried to type it yet its spell checker gives me maintained, impertinence, maintainable and daintiness... Just... Forget it... Stress over my own incompetence. Now I just wait for the two youtube videos to upload that I intend to put above before posting this... This piece of text is basically me bored waiting... Includes lots of pointless dots... COME ON!!!

On a final note my Marauder is currently level 38, and my Sorcerer 15. I plan on leaving the Marauder for a couple days maybe, I need some rest xp. Turns out I skipped a bunch of quests at low level and have been 3 levels behind for the whole duration. Now I must go to some planet where all my quests are Red and I can't be bothered with it again. So I'm saving rest then going to try some Flashpoints. Will see.

Stay Frosty
-Professor Clutch
Do or do not, there is no try.

No comments:

Post a Comment