Sunday 19 February 2012

Wow Ironman Challenge: Update 2#


Hey, so I'm currently level 53, still going strong. But the last couple days I have been quite afk so only done 3 levels in 2 days...

I almost got myself killed saturday night coming home from the bar drunk, I'll not attempt that again.

The other night I was on the speedway in Thousand Needles, and I met the first and only Horde challenger I have seen so far. Hopefully will see some more soon, I'm slowly approaching outlands which I'll be less likely to see any others in.

That's about all I have to say for now really, will see what happens as it comes, I'm getting quite excited to reach outlands, level 60 is quite a mile stone if I can reach it.

Stay Frosty
-Professor Clutch
Cubedout level 53 Draenei Hunter - Earthen Ring EU

No comments:

Post a Comment