Tuesday 13 March 2012

Archaeology

So here's what I want to talk about, Archaeology in wow.

In the last 2 or 3 days I decided to start leveling it again. First time was at the start of Cataclysm and now I'm doing so in 4.3.3... Wow... Really this has been buffed so hard.

Let me make a slight comparison here.

Clutch 1 - 525 took maybe a week. Rares on the way from 1 - 525 = 2. Each dig gave 1-3 fragments.

Clutchizie 1 - 525 = 2 days. Rares on the way from 1 - 525 = 10. Each dig gave 5-7 fragments.

Wow that is a clear buff, which makes it quite clear as to why so many more professors are around these days. I'm clearly mad that I'm doing archaeology again, but my Warrior is no longer named Clutch and I can't say Professor Clutch until I fix my Mage.

That's all I have to say really, I need something to rant about at the moment, nothing seems to be bothering me. If anyone has a subject they would like me to talk about please let me know, id be happy to get an opinion on it.

Stay Frosty
-Associate Professor Clutchizie

No comments:

Post a Comment